When laser engraving on granite, the surface of the polished stone is removed by the laser beam resulting in high resolution, high detail and most of all, high quality artwork. The best contrast will be achieved when engraving on black granite which produces a black and white gray scale photo engraving. A laser engraving on granite will last as long as the polish on the stone which is typically hundreds of years.
Why AP Lazer is the Best Granite Laser Engraver
- Open Architecture This patented feature provides users the option to fully remove the z-table (or home base) and roll large bulky granite objects directly beneath the laser beam. To utilize this feature, the removable laser top will need to be in place on the Utility Carriage, which comes standard with most machines. Read more about our accessories here.
- EZ Leveling System 4 wheels on the each corner of the machine allow you to adjust the four corners independently. The EZ Leveling System eliminates the need to use shims to level materials and increases safety when working with heavier materials such as granite.
- Size of Work Space is important when choosing a laser system. AP Lazer systems have work spaces ranging from 18″ x 12″ to 48″ x 36″. The larger your work space, the larger engraving you can complete without having to tile artwork.
- Electrical Requirements for the AP Lazer are a 110v. Unlike other machines, AP Lazer plugs directly into any common electrical outlet.
- Multi layer Engraving means that you can run one job but utilize multiple speed and power settings. Engrave text at a higher power level and raster images at a lower power setting simultaneously, saving you both time and money.
- Cost of Laser Machine The average cost of our largest model, the SN4836 is less than $4 per hour in an 8 hour day over the life of the machine. That factors in machine cost, maintenance, space, and electricity. AP Lazer costs quite a bit less than other large format laser systems that are capable of engraving large and heavy pieces of granite. Lease-to-own programs make it possible to get a laser machine in your hands, pass the slight learning curve and start making money with your laser machine before making your first payment!
War memorials and historic memorials are peppered throughout the U.S. to honor and celebrate a war, victory, or historic event. They are most often made from granite and range in size from small markers to larger than life structures. To engrave a large memorial you must first have a laser machine that has the capabilities to engrave large, heavy objects. With no size or weight restrictions, AP Lazer’s open architecture granite laser engraver can handle even the largest of granite pieces.
Pet Memorial Products are a 12 billion dollar industry that shows no signs of slowing down. Many ‘pet parents’ consider their pets members of their families and will spend upwards of $500 for a permanent tribute of their pet. Popular pet memorial products include mini granite memorials and markers, cremation urns, and granite display plaques.
Family memorials, gravestones and tombstones have come a long way in the past hundred years. What were once blocks of granite hand carved with a family name and dates have evolved into what most would consider works of art. Precious family memories and photos can be kept alive forever by laser engraving virtually anything into the surface of the granite.
Interior Designs include counter tops, tile back splashes and even large granite table tops for business establishments. Whether your customers want a decorative engraving or a company logo, AP Lazer’s granite laser engraver can handle even the largest of requests.
Not all laser engraving machines are equal.
If you’re looking to produce the highest quality engravings on granite, an AP Lazer is your solution.
It’s open architecture and multiple configuration options makes it the best granite laser engraver for many industries. Memorialists, stone fabricators, flooring and tile shops, custom home and commercial builders and architects are all utilizing AP Lazer’s open architecture to produce high profit, high satisfaction products. Our granite engraving machines are easy to learn and operate, work similarly to a printer, are plug and play and come with on-site training and 24/7 technical support.
Have questions? A representative will be more than happy to speak with you (we have enough information on engraving granite alone to chat for a few days, at least!) about integrating an AP Lazer machine into your new or existing establishment.
You can also contact us online here.