- WorkspaceFuel Type18" x 12" (457 x 305 mm)
- C02 PowerTransmission40 watts
- Max Power ConsumptionEngine< 200 watts
- WorkspaceFuel Type28” x 16” (711 x 406 mm)
- C02 PowerTransmission80 watts
- Max Power ConsumptionEngine900 watt max* (w/ 100w upgrade)
- WorkspaceFuel Type40” x 24” (1016 x 610 mm)
- C02 PowerTransmission100 watts
- Max Power ConsumptionEngine1000 watt max (w/ 130w upgrade)
Hear from those who have used AP Lazer devices first hand. Our machines help improve profitability by expanding the range of products and materials that can be customized with our lasers.Read More Testimonials
“We purchased our AP Lazer about a year and a half ago; it has been a very good asset to our business. We use it on a number of things, not only monuments. … Definitely worth the investment. It’s just so nice to have around because then we can do things at our speed.” See the interview!
“We do engravings for cremation item and headstone engravings for a lot of families. [AP Lazer is] very easy to use and the staff is great. We’ve been able to diversify, we’re not just focusing on funeral home items. [We have plans to] start doing more memorials and other gifts for grieving families.” See the interview!
“We were jobbing a lot of our laser engraving processes out which was taking up to 48 hours to get a single urn engraved. We turned to AP Lazer. The machine was simple, easy to use, customer service was top notch and we got hands on training. We’re a satisfied user. I’ve been able to train 3 of my employees. It’s very easy and user-friendly.” See the interview!
“As a result of purchasing an AP Lazer, our company’s reputation, orders, and credibility has increased in a few short months.”