I Need a Laser Engraving Machine for:
What Makes Us Different
Patented, Two Part Design
A removable home base means you can engrave any size or weight material.
High Power Options
Blast through bricks and other porous materials with a high power 80w or 100w laser tube.
Large Market Potential
A large laser machine means large material capabilities and tapping into unexplored markets.
"We’ve engraved leather, Masonite, all kinds of wood, metal, brick and much more and highly recommend AP Lazer!”
Lana Richards, Fort Chadbourne Foundation
“Our black memorial sales went up 75% after we purchased the laser machine; it really turned our business around.”
Scott Miles, Sumner Monuments and Stone Works
Blog & Events
Laser Engraver for Slate With common materials like wood, granite or leather saturating the laser-engraved market, you need to be able to stand out in the crowd with unique materials that offer beautiful results. That is when a laser engraver for slate comes into the picture. Slate is one of the few options that fit […]
- The Best Laser Cutter for Acrylic
- How a Brick Fundraising Project Can Pay for Your Ap Lazer
- Why is AP Lazer Better Than a 3D Printer for STEAM?
- Personalized Pet Products for People Who Like Pets More Than Humans
- 6 Ways a Laser Machine can Help you Specialize in Remembrance