New to the laser machine industry in 2015 is an upgraded model of AP Lazer’s highly successful patented laser engraving machine. AP Lazer’s high powered 100 watt laser machine can cut and engrave nearly any material with ZERO size or weight restraints.
Upgraded 2015 AP Lazer models include:
– Lighter, more streamlined design. Shorter body with power connections in a more convenient, easily accessible location.
– Main door is improved, eliminating binding of the door and allows for easier control.
– Upgraded stepper motors have increased the maximum speed to 50 inches per second.
– Upgraded pulleys for the belt drive systems.
– Included red dot combiner, which eliminates the need for a diode mount on the vertical drop tube.
– Improved design of the water reservoir for the laser cooling system.
AP Lazer machines come in complete packages and include all standard accessories, training at your location, all peripherals needed to complete any job and a no hassle warranty. Our unique package pricing will not be beat and leasing options are available.
Additionally for 2015, AP Lazer has expanded to traditional ‘boxed up’ 100 watt laser machine packages, with speeds up to 50”/second and engraving areas up to 50”x36”. These systems are warrantied and sell for much less than the competition.
AP Lazer will be presenting both styles of machines at the following shows (not limited to): MBNA Show (booth 419), NBM Show Orlando (booth 433), Global Pet Expo (booth 4844), NPE2015 Plastics Showcase (booth S14085), ISA Sign Expo and the NBM Show Arlington.
Want to learn more about our powerful CO2 laser engraving machines? Check out our FAQ here or call us with all of your questions at 800-585-8617.