Join us Friday and Saturday, January 26th – 27th for an exclusive user-only Advanced Training event with a focus on the growing Memory Care Industry! If you’ve been thinking about making your mark in this recession-free market this is your chance to gain the knowledge you need to do it with success.
Whether you’re interested in creating a one-stop emotional engraving shop or are looking to partner with funeral homes and memorialists, this is an event tailored to helping you understand this unique industry.
At this two-day event, you’ll learn how to design layouts for monuments, laser etch on granite, engrave urns and memorial keepsakes, basic casket engraving and what you need to know about multi-piece granite assembly and setting monuments in the cemetery.
- Baby Boomers and their impact on the Funeral and Monument Markets: Your Competition and Market Insights
- Photo Processing: Getting the Best Engraving Results to Wow Your Customers
- Casket Engraving: How to Engrave Caskets and Casket Inserts
- Engraving Urns and Keepsakes: Design and Processing Tips
- Granite Handling: Overview of Equipment, Assembling Multi-Piece Memorials and Setting in Cemeteries
- Cremation Memorials and Multi-Piece Memorial Setting
- Cemetery Rules: What You Need to Know
Advanced Training will be hosted at Buxton and Bass Okeechobee Funeral Home in Okeechobee, Florida. We would like to thank Matt Buxton for allowing us to host the event at his facility!
*This event is for current AP Lazer customers only.