I Need a Laser Engraving Machine for:
What Makes Us Different
Patented, Two Part Design
A removable home base means you can engrave any size or weight material.
High Power Options
Blast through bricks and other porous materials with a high power 80w or 100w laser tube.
Large Market Potential
A large laser machine means large material capabilities and tapping into unexplored markets.
"We’ve engraved leather, Masonite, all kinds of wood, metal, brick and much more and highly recommend AP Lazer!”
Lana Richards, Fort Chadbourne Foundation
“Our black memorial sales went up 75% after we purchased the laser machine; it really turned our business around.”
Scott Miles, Sumner Monuments and Stone Works
Blog & Events
Laser Cutter for Acrylic Acrylic is a strong and versatile material that can be used for anything from signage to display cases. Acrylic awards can be laser engraved, and you can even create your own awards with a laser cutter for acrylic. They are easily one of the most beneficial tools for working with acrylic, […]
- How a Brick Fundraising Project Can Pay for Your Ap Lazer
- Why is AP Lazer Better Than a 3D Printer for STEAM?
- Personalized Pet Products for People Who Like Pets More Than Humans
- 6 Ways a Laser Machine can Help you Specialize in Remembrance
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions That Will Lead to Success in 2017!