I Need a Laser Engraving Machine for:
What Makes Us Different
Patented, Two Part Design
A removable home base means you can engrave any size or weight material.
High Power Options
Blast through bricks and other porous materials with a high power 80w or 100w laser tube.
Large Market Potential
A large laser machine means large material capabilities and tapping into unexplored markets.
"We’ve engraved leather, Masonite, all kinds of wood, metal, brick and much more and highly recommend AP Lazer!”
Lana Richards, Fort Chadbourne Foundation
“Our black memorial sales went up 75% after we purchased the laser machine; it really turned our business around.”
Scott Miles, Sumner Monuments and Stone Works
Blog & Events
Like a 3D Printer, But Better “The AP Lazer has the same basic science and engineering principals as a 3D printer. It features computer controlled three-axis motion, just like a 3D printer,” David Strickler, the president of AP Lazer, explained. “But it boasts more benefits that educators will find to be an advantage.” At the […]
- Personalized Pet Products for People Who Like Pets More Than Humans
- 6 Ways a Laser Machine can Help you Specialize in Remembrance
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions That Will Lead to Success in 2017!
- 15 Laser Engraved Holiday Gifts Your Customers Will Love
- Buy a Laser Cutter in 2016, Here’s Why.