Should I lease or buy my laser engraving equipment? One of the first questions you will most likely ask yourself when purchasing a laser machine is whether leasing or buying is your best option. Here are 5 Advantages of Leasing a Laser Engraving Machine:
- Leasing any large equipment conserves your cash, allowing you to keep more of it available in the event other opportunities arise within your business. Additionally, you can spend more money on growing your business and navigate changing business conditions.
- Your laser engraving equipment can pay for itself. Once you are trained on the equipment, you can put it right to work as you earn money to pay the monthly lease payment. Any additional money earned past the monthly payment is profit for you.
- Leasing gives you the ability to write off lease payments and interest for tax purposes with Section 179. Using Section 179 with an equipment lease can be a very profitable decision. The amount you can deduct will almost always exceed your cash outlay for the year when you utilize an equipment lease. Leasing equipment and taking advantage of the Section 179 deduction can help not only with cash flow, but with profits, too.
- Leasing provides a considerable amount of options: deferring payments, $0 down, slow season payments, 0% interest for 3/6/12 months are a few options that many leasing companies offer. Additionally, you can control your monthly lease payments as you can choose from 12-72 month terms.
- Keep up with technology. At any time during your lease, it will be easy for you to upgrade equipment. When leasing an AP Lazer machine, all leases are lease to own. You will own your machine at the end of your term with our $1 buy out option. We will be happy to pay the $1.
The decision of leasing or buying a laser cutting or engraving machine is entirely up you and the needs of your business. To get the best rates in leasing, the age of your business and business credit is most heavily considered, and will not show on your personal credit. Competition can always work in your favor and we can and will connect you to the right lender for your needs.